Surprised, honored and excited are probably the best words to describe how I felt when I stumbled across my name in Country Huntress’s Versatile Blogger Award post. I was just enjoying the read and thinking about what a neat idea it was. I never anticipated that when I reached the bottom of the post, HuntFiber would be listed as one of her nominees. Thank you so much! A blogger spends a lot of time thinking about what their readers will find helpful and interesting and ways to make that content enjoyable visually. Sometimes I might err on the side of taking too much time but a tangible acknowledgment that my time and energy is being enjoyed and even anticipated makes it all worth it! I felt inspired to do even better and I am grateful to be listed with some great blogging women hunters. This award provides a way to recognize blogs that are creative and inspiring. They bring excitement with each new post and the 5 blogs I have nominated below are perfect examples. First let’s go over the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate at least 5 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- Share seven different facts about yourself
Here are 7 random facts about me!
- My favorite movie of all time is the Sacketts.
- I attended an equestrian college.
- My maid of honor at my wedding was my mom.
- As a kid I worked at a butcher shop as the nightly clean up crew.
- I bit someone as an adult and sent her to the hospital. (We were still friends.)
- I love to play cribbage with my hubby.
- I used to live in a cabin with no water or electricity.
My nominations are!